Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December is Here...

I can't believe it's December already... but now that it's here I'm ready for some snow... hoping we get some soon! I just put my tree up this weekend and finally decorated it last night. Don't mind the crookedness - I need a second pair of hands to help me straighten it back up! Have you decorated for the holidays yet?


I'm also pretty excited about our Spring 2016 issue coming out next month! More so than usual, because I've been designing and laying out some of the pages this time. I've been learning from our very talented graphic designer, Nikki Butler. She's a great teacher and I've really been enjoying this new responsibility! You will see my work on the following designers projects; Jen Daily, Michelle Joyner, Tonya Robey, and Vicki Mills.. as well as the Ask Mom, Charitable Cause and Book Nook features!

Here's a sneak peek of the Spring issue! This is Jen Daily's quilt, "Home is Where the Heart is."
Happy Holidays!

1 comment: