Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the Winner Is!!!!!!!!!

And the winner is.....................Ranae! Congratulations! If you will email us at homespunmedia@aol.com with your address we will mail you the little Christmas quilt!!!! Have fun making it!  Merry Christmas!


We will have a new free pattern for a Christmas ornament to download  in the newsletter!  Look for a Free Block of the Month soon!!! 

Thanks everyone for commenting and entering the give-a-way!  Jeni

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I can't believe what I just read...
    I'm the winner?? Woohoo!
    What a neat little project for 2011
    Thanks so much for drawing my name

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Ranae! We'll get that mailed out to you when we get into the shop early this week! I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete