Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Monday, May 13, 2013

Ready for International Quilt Market

We are leaving for Quilt Market in Portland, Oregon this week!! I am so excited, this will be my first experience at a big quilt event, let alone International Quilt Market! Judy, Jeni, Gretchen and I will be taking turns at Primitive Quilts and Projects booth # 2155 and Woolen Willow booth #2844. Stop by and see us! Our PQP booth will have projects from the Summer 2013 issue, along with plenty of magazines. We will be sure to keep you updated with pictures and videos!
Here is a picture of my new puppy, June. I adopted her last week, so I will be missing her terribly while we're gone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Leah, you are in for a treat! I remember my first quilt market. So much inspiration. Wear comfortable shoes (you'll see people tromping around in insanely high heals though), hide a few pieces of chocolate in your bag for the afternoon sugar fix, and dress in layers. Wish I were going but I'm staying home to mind the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips, Kay! I will definitely keep some chocolate on me in case of emergency. I wish you could come!! Maybe next time.. :)

      Delete
  2. Your new puppy is adorable. I hope you have a wonderful time at market and take lots of photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I HAVE YOUR PUPPY I WILL NAME IS RAH RAH OH LA LA OH MA OH GA GA

    ReplyDelete