Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

Leah's Quilt Progress

Good morning!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a great day with family, yummy food (too much yummy food), and beautiful weather. And I have some progress to share with my quilt! I picked a free pattern from Moda's website, got all my fabric cut, and I have 5 blocks completed!


I'm in love with all of the colors I'm using. I find myself smiling as I finish each block. This is very rewarding for me. I can't wait until it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment