Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Okay! It's fixed!

Howdy friends! I got help from Leah, Gretchen and Kristen at the PQP office! Seems I saved the image wrong! I told you I was not tech savvy right? It is there now! Have fun making the first section, and look forward to the next! Is it okay if I do them more often than once a week? I get impatient and excited ya know! Just go to the previous post, and you will find it!

This is Chester, he got tired waiting for me to get help with the pattern!

Feel free to email me with photo's of your blocks!

woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com

 

Jeni

 

16 comments:

  1. I got it to work! Yippee! This looks so cute. I am working on a different wool project right now so I will save these and work on them when I am ready. Thanks for fixing the templates. K-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the template but when I try to print it, it's too big. I can't figure out how to make it the correct size. Any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try copying and pasting into a word document, then play with the size! There is a scale on the page you can measure when you print to make sure it comes out right!

      Delete
    2. I am very tech challenged but pasting it to word worked pretty well. I couldn't figure out how to change the size but it printed out and the scale measured 3/4". That will work for me. For applique that will work fine.
      Thanks

      Delete
    3. Feel free to email me at woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com, and I'll email you the page!

      Delete
  3. page1image128 and a blank box is all I am getting. Must be doing something wrong.
    It is a very cute block.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, ignore the big blank box, that is an error, just click on the vine and leaf picture above! There is a scale on it, so you can play with the size when you print! I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  4. What per cent should I enlarge the template for the correct size? Don't really understand what you mean about using the 1"scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to email me at woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com, I will email you the template! Sorry for the trouble! I need a computer class! Haha!

      Delete
    2. I can email the template to you, if you want to email me at woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com! Quick and easy! Wish I had thought of it sooner!

      Delete
    3. Did you get the template yet? I'm hoping I got it emailed to you! Thanks for being patient,
      Jeni

      Delete
  5. I just printed the page as is and am about to start stitching. I am all for you giving us more than one pattern a week. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqueline! Did the page print out with the scale just fine for you?

      Delete
  6. Printed perfectly. The 1" line measured exactly. Thanks
    Denise

    ReplyDelete