Primitive Quilts and Projects

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

A premium publication dedicated to the primitive quilter, rug hooker, stitcher and more! Each issue features at least 15 projects from some of the most admired designers in the primitive fiber arts world.
www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com

Monday, September 28, 2015

Dessert First

Kristen and I have started back up on our quilt "This is How We Roll" from Spring 2015. There's a lot of paper piecing involved, which I have not really mastered yet, so I have been sewing a bunch of strips together. I told Kristen it's like I'm eating my dessert first - I'm going to be left with nothing but paper piecing soon! Oh well... Here's one of my long rows of chain piecing. So much fun!


This is the project we are working on if you aren't familiar with it:


We can't wait until ours starts to resemble a quilt! We just have a bunch of strips and squares waiting to be sewn together. We will keep you updated with our progress!

Gretchen, Grandma and Grandpa ("Ask Mom" and "Dad") are at the press check for our Winter 2015 issue right now! We are so excited... so many great projects in this issue. Here is a picture of the cover being proofed:


It will be ready to ship by mid October! Click here to see the gallery of projects. Have a great week!

5 comments: